Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan and El Toro artifacts: Article 01
A significant contribution to the study of the artifacts makes a local Mexican initiative group “Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan”, which for the past 9 years regularly holds searching and researching work in the area of El Toro hills and the surrounding areas.
Currently, the group consists of 7 people under the leadership of Valencia Chavez. The group was formed in 2008 under unusual circumstances, which are described in a book Valencia Chavez “ Mamamucha El Alienigena y El Mexicano en El Paradaiso Perdido: Aztlan (Mito o Legenda Relato)“, published in 2010.
The main purpose of the group is the study and popularization of cultural and historical heritage of the ancient peoples living on the territory of “mythological” country Aztlán, and that these peoples were in close contact with representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations.
According to information, during 9 years of activities “Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan” performed the following works:
1. At the expense of the private collections of members of the group and new finds the group has formed the collection of El Toro artifacts. This collection now includes about 300 items. In 2011 information about the collection of the group was submitted to the Austrian researcher Klaus Dona; carbon tests of two artifacts from this collection were done with his assistance in 2012.
2. As the result of ongoing expeditions the group found new artifacts in the study area.
3. Set the parameters of the site, which is, in their opinion, the area of the ancient Aztlan.
4. Identified a complex of megalithic structures and sacred sites in the study area.
5. Researched a complex of tunnels and caves and ancient tombs.
6. Found numerous fragments of ancient rock art.
7. Conducted and participated in exhibitions, seminars and conferences on the problems of El Toro artifacts.
8. Filmed and published online more than 50 videos on the topic of the study.
“Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan” group supports the hypothesis that the ancient Aztlán was the underground cave complex, which was created by the alien visitors. According to them, it was the important world sacred center for the training of representatives of major Mesoamerican cultures. They also claim that they know the location of some important historical evidence to support this version.
Extensive experience of expeditions allows us to consider this group as the most informed about the objects related the artifacts in the territory of El Toro hills.
However, the group is currently experiencing serious financial problems and is looking for funding for projects and technical and scientific support to continue their work.
List of video Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan
DOCUMENTAL 3 CERRO DEL TORO PARTE 3 Parte 3/1
DOCUMENTAL 3 CERRO DEL TORO PARTE 3 Parte 3/2
DOCUMENTAL 3 CERRO DEL TORO PARTE 3 Parte 3/3
DOCUMENTAL 3 CERRO DEL TORO PARTE 3 Parte 3/4
DOCUMENTAL 3 CERRO DEL TORO PARTE 3 Parte 3/5
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 1) -2012
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 2) -2012
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 3) -2013
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 4) -2013
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 5) – 2013
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 6) -2013
AUDIO LIBRO MAMAMUCHA EL ALIENIGENA Y EL MEXICANO (cap 7) – 2013
(из коллекции артефактов Мартина Кастанеды – Martin Castanede)
Contact information for ”Grupo Fortaleza Aztlan ”, Mexico:
- Facebook – account Grupo Foortaleza Aztlan
- Facebook – account Juan Chavez